Sundays Outdoor Yoga & Meditation HIkes
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Sheila and Megan on Sundays for 45 minutes of yoga followed by 45 minute meditation hikes with focus on connecting to nature and everything it has to offer.
August 16th Black Rock Park (1286 Black Rock Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460)
August 23rd & 30th-TBA
Who is Megan?
Megan Riley, founder of Coyoteguides, LLC, is a nature and spirit guide, mentor, and empath who will take participants on the hiking portion of this summer workshop series. Megan is a certified meditation teacher, and has been studying Native American spirituality, traditions, and teachings for over 7 years. Participants will be immersed into Nature over the series to engage in the following:
- Discussion of why it is crucial and imperative to connect with our Mother Earth once again
- Connecting to your Higher Self, your Heart and your Soul, while in the quiet and solitude of Nature
- Learning to engage and ‘communicate’ with Nature utilizing our senses
- Creating a reciprocal relationship of giving and receiving with Nature
- Learning how to heal utilizing the gifts Nature provides
- Learning how to properly, respectfully engage with Nature, from a Native American perspective
Who is Sheila?
I currently teach yoga in the Phoenixville area, along with monthly workshops offered at the Phoenixville Borough Hall. Collaborating with those who have a similar vibe is very rewarding to me. Retreats are my newest endeavor. Sedona, Cape May, Ocean City and next year Bermuda.
Join us for Soothing Sundays!
- Drop In Rate$15$15Sold Out
- August-5 classes$62.50$62.500$0